1. WHAT IS A-FACTOR ?
Hyaluronic Acid Solution With Polynucleotide
The compounds contained in A FACTOR can provide an optimized source of nutrition for skin cells by applying the same ratio of amino acids in collagen proteins and the same amount of vitamins and minerals in the blood, creating a nutrition environment where each of the enzymes can have a compound effect.
A -FACTOR is a skin care product that contains more than 1.4 million tons of hyaluronic acid in optimum molecular weight for skin compatibility and PN that can help strengthen skin barrier extracted from salmon, as well as 50 kinds of efficacy are contained at optimized rates for nutritional supply, providing ample nourishment and moisture to the skin.
2. How many vials are in one box?
1 BOX is included 10 Vials.
3. A FACTOR Usage Period
A FACTOR is used three times every first 15 days, and two times every month during recovery. Once the maintenance period is entered, it will be used once every two to six months.
4. How to Use A Factor
Basic Usage: A Factor + mts +injection
1. Cleanse your face and then wipe it with alcohol.
2 . Perform mts or injection.
(2ml is recommended for injection and 1ml for smearing)
3. Apply a mask pack.
Basic Usage2 : A Factor + mts
1. Cleanse your face and then wipe it with alcohol
2. Apply little by little and penetrate as much as possible into the skin.
3. Put a cool mask pack.
Basic Usage3 : A Factor + 31G Syringe
1. The focus is mainly on the forehead, eyes, front cheeks, and 60 places that are set as points.
2. Injection the A-factor with a 1cc syringe.
3. Put on a mask pack.
A-FACTOR (1 BOX = 10 vials)
[Precautions when using]
1) When using cosmetics or after use, direct sunlight to use red spot, swelling or
If you have any symptoms or side effects such as itching, consult a specialist.
1) Do not use in wounded areas.
2) Precautions for storage and handling
3 ) Keep out of the reach of children
4). Keep away from direct sunlight.
The products will be safely shipped within 3-7 days of transaction.(Products will not be shipped on weekends/holidays)Island/mountain areas and Jeju Island will take 2-3 additional days.Oversea areas will take from 5-10 days (Varies depending on the customs laws)
Using credit card : After the transaction has been approved
Online deposit: After the deposit have been confirmed
How to cancel your order or exchange
1. You can cancel your order by pressing the ‘Cancel Order’ button in the Shipping Order page before the product is shipped.
2. If the product has already been shipped, you can get the product returned on the Shipping Order page or call our customer service at 02-518-8682 and we will assist you.
3. If the product malfunctions, call our customer service at 02-518-8682 within ‘15 days’ of receiving the product and we will assist you in exchanging or returning the product.
* If the product is not defective, the refund is not available
* Products damaged by the customers may not qualify for return or exchange.
NOTICE ABOUT REFUND POLICY
Please note that if the Order is already shipped or delivered we will not be able to approve the cancelation request. Some products have special conditions for returns as described in the Order or Product materials delivered ("Products terms") so please read the carefully before making a request with Mediselor.
If the refund request is granted by Mediselor , payments are refunded as follows:
PayPal payments will be refunded within one (1) business day and Please note that it will proceed after the refund fee is charged by PayPal ; After PayPal deducts the fee, the refund amount may be different.
Customs / import
Please be advised that WE DO NOT TAKE A RESPONSIBILITY if the items get returned to Mediselor due to the following:
1. The buyer/parcel recipient was not available for contact
2. The buyer/parcel recipient was absent during the parcel arrival
3. The buyer/parcel recipient couldn't manage to pick it up
4.If delivery failed due to the buyer informed us incorrect address or name.
5. If you do not follow the instructions of your country's customs office.
*The subsequent import costs and customs fees will be borne by the buyer
* We ship all International Orders DDU (delivered Duty Unpaid) All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the sole responsibility of the recipient of the package. We cannot determine in advance what these charges will be. Please contact your local local laws, rules and regulations in regards to all custom/brokerage fees, duties, taxes, and restrictions imposed on goods imported.
If you have any issues with importing please let us know in advance we will provide you an assistance